April 12, 2021 (Hong Kong) - Creature Comforts Veterinary Group ("Creature Comforts"), one of Hong Kong's leading and most respected veterinary groups, today announced the launch of Hong Kong’s first and only veterinary-founded and formulated line of pet CBD supplements. From 12 April, 2021, the Creature Comforts CBD line will debut The Wellness Oil as its bedrock formula available for purchase online at creaturecomfortscbd.com and at select retailers.
For the past 20 years, Creature Comforts has been on a mission to improve the lives of pets and their families through a comprehensive approach to pet health and wellbeing. Since its inception, Creature Comforts has helped tens of thousands of pets and has grown to span multiple veterinary hospitals, animal medical clinics, a 24-hour critical care center, private housecall service and e-commerce business. Now bringing their high-touch approach to set the standard in pet wellness, Creature Comforts have successfully paired two decades of veterinary science with one of America’s most trusted CBD manufacturers to develop Creature Comforts CBD supplements.
"Our philosophy is that family is everything and we treat our clients and their pets like our family - that’s our north star. Our product has been made specifically with a pet’s happiness and comfort in mind. We’re a small family business with a big heart, and we’re driven by compassion, care, quality, and positivity – it’s a culmination of these values, our philosophy and 20 years' experience that are at the essence of our CBD- based range."
- Dr David Gething, Veterinarian and Co Founder, Creature Comforts Veterinary Group
Introducing The Wellness Oil from Creature Comforts CBD
Simply called The Wellness Oil, this CBD oil tincture is made from high-quality botanical blends that balance and renew a dog’s wellbeing. Offering a comprehensive approach to easing mild symptoms and concerns around anxiety and inflammation, The Wellness Oil contains four key ingredients:
- CBD Isolate: The CBD compound in its purest form. 99% pure CBD with all active compounds from the cannabis plant, phytocannabinoids and THC removed.
- MCT Oil: A clean stable oil that allows for a greater concentration of CBD to be absorbed into the bloodstream by increasing CBD’s bioavailability. This enables your dog to reap the benefits of CBD most efficiently and quickly.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant which helps preserve the tincture’s flavor and efficacy.
- Rotisserie Chicken Flavoring: Our delicious custom CBD flavor that your dog will love!
“Reading reports in the veterinary scientific literature about the benefits of CBD in animals, I was certainly very interested. If we had a new way of supplementing our reliance on strong pharmaceutical medication, especially for hard-to-treat issues such as anxiety, arthritis, pain and inflammation, I was completely behind it. However, I wanted to make sure I could give my pets and patients a product I trusted and that had been validated by our own user trials and safety testing. That’s why Creature Comforts CBD was born.”- Dr David Gething, Veterinarian and Co Founder, Creature Comforts Veterinary Group
To ensure safety, effectiveness and the highest quality ingredients, Creature Comforts CBD partnered with one of American’s most trusted CBD manufacturers to guarantee a rigorous vetting process with product development led by a senior scientist specializing in pet nutrition with a Ph.D. in Food Science. Together, they believe in the power of integrity, transparency, and efficacy, and genuinely care about providing customers with premium products. The Wellness Oil features CBD Isolate - cannabidiol in its purest form which is used as the most consistent way to formulate a high-quality product. With all THC and other unwanted compounds removed, Creature Comforts CBD Isolate is non-addictive and non-psychoactive. All Creature Comforts CBD products undergo full analytical testing in a US Reference laboratory to confirm they are formulated to the highest standards. The process involves each batch sold going through meticulous testing starting with the flower all the way through to the finished formula. Creature Comforts CBD test for cannabinoid potency to verify that the product performs as designed, as well as pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, and microbial content to ensure complete product safety.
To most effectively and easily administer The Wellness Oil, Creature Comforts CBD formulated this oil tincture for sublingual administration (in the mouth) - either directly from the dropper or drizzled on food.
- 80% of families who gave their dogs The Wellness Oil found it effective or highly effective on improving their pet’s anxiety and mobility
- 94% of customers found the CBD oil tincture easy and not difficult to administer
- 95% of dogs loved the taste of The Wellness Oil
- 95% of dogs had no side effects whatsoever
- 97% of dogs swallowed the entire tincture within 3 seconds